mandag 18. juni 2012

Blå konfirmant


Here is a confirmationcard I have made with various stash
received at the fabulous crafts convention earlier this year.
The sweet image was bought online, and I thought i/o a traditional
boys card (in blue), I'd challenge myself, and make this card for a girl :-)



The punch set is MS (bought at Minnehjørnet at the convention),
and the glass pearls come from Hobbykunst.

The sweet image from Sugar Nellie was coloured with my ProMarkers.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:

Tuesday alchemy - anything goes

Creatalicious challenges - no 35 - anything goes

The paper shelter - no 68 - anything goes

Papercraft bliss - hand coloured

Tuesday taggers - anything goes

Passion for Promarkers - no 153 - lots of layers

Sketch and stash - no 90 - free choice sketch (no 52 for me)


Thanks to all of you, for your kind comments :-)
As I now have quite some more energy in my body, compared
to the last three months I will get back to blogland,
and try to visit all of you more often than I have
these last few months.

Hoping the sun soon will show, and even give us some warmth
I wish you all a fabulous week !

14 kommentarer:

Eileen Ng-Frumkin sa...

Great job making this card for a girl! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

Eileen

BlackLissi sa...

Flott kort! Jeg likte så godt det blå fjæret og hjørnene på kortet! Og kjempe søt bilde av jente!
Takk for at du deler med oss i Tuesday Alchemy!

Ida sa...

Sola kommer i morra!:))
Dette var vakkert, og veldig koselig med blått. Liker godt de motivene.
Snakkes!
Klem

Kjersti sa...

For et nydelig kort, lekre farger og et så herlig motiv!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

coops sa...

beautiful card turid.gorgeous sweet image and i love your stunning colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den sa...

What a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sarah-Jane sa...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing it with us at Sketch n Stash. To be entered in the draw to win a prize or be selected for top 3, you must post a picture of our sketch as well as your card on your blog.
Sarah-Jane xx

Bodil sa...

Et flott kort du har lagd :)
Koselig å se at du er innom igjen :)
klem :)

Angela Weimer sa...

A beautiful card and lovely image. Unfortunately it does not follow our challenge rules so it will not be eligible for our prize draw but thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesday. Have a great day. Angela

McCrafty's Cards sa...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Anne sa...

Kjempeflott, så fint motiv og jeg liker puncheren du har brukt, og kakeservietten. :)

Klem, Anne.

Eva Helen sa...

Så fint kort!

Klem Fra Eva Helen

MIE(Mieko) sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicous Challneges. Hugs Mieko xx

Unknown sa...

Turid what a beautiful card I love this stamp I have her too . Great work Hugs Elaine